You have no items in your basket.
We’re always on the lookout for people with drive and a passion for customer services. Our success is built on our hard-working, dedicated team of Angels. If this describes you then we’d love to hear from you! Angel offers range of careers on offer from working in our bricks and mortar pharmacies as a Pharmacist, Medicine Counter Assistant or a Dispenser to our growing online team and Head Office functions. Please check below for the list of current vacanies at Angel.
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we receive, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you do not receive a reply to your application within 2 months, your application has not been shortlisted.
"As a Pre-registration Pharmacist I was supported fully throughout my training, with a clear and comprehensive plan of my training provided from the outset. Weekly meetings with my tutor where we worked through both the Angel Pharmacy pre-registration training booklets and the GPHC competencies encouraged me to manage my workload effectively; and provided an opportunity to address any concerns I may have had. Unlike many of my peers who entered pre-registration training at the same time as me and were treated like a spare pair of hands; I was offered a broad range of experiences and responsibilities which I feel has given me the best possible start upon qualifying. " Dan Stephens, Pharmacist.
SEO and Adwords Specialist (part time)
For website Search Engine Optimisation and Google AdWords Management. Experience with Magento, consumer marketing and graphic design an advantage.
Relief Medicine Counter Assistant
To be involved in the sale of over-the counter medicines, advising customers on general health product enquiries including the receipt and handing out of prescriptions whilst offering a high standard of service and customer care. To actively promote and thereby recruit customers to professional health services offered.
Qualified Dispenser (Level 2 or 3)
Duties will include daily activities in supplying and advising on the use of medicines, general health and lifestyle matters.
You must be a team player, have customer care and retail experience. You should possess IT skills, be organised and have access to your own transport. Dispensing qualifications would be beneficial but not essential.
To provide quality cover for our pharmacists must be MUR and Health Check qualified.
OTHER POSITIONS IN THE COMPANY
If you wish to express an interest in any of our other positions please send an email or letter with your CV to email@example.com.
Part-time Administrative Support
15 hours per week over 5 days
(mornings, afternoons and occasional evenings)
You will have an up to date working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and have an English Language and Mathematics GCSE at Grade C or above, or equivalent. Previous experience in an administration role and taking minutes of meetings is desirable. Access to your own transport is essential. Please send a covering letter and CV to the Head of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information is available on angelpharmacy.co.uk.
To support the Senior Management team as directed by the Head of Human Resources and the Data, Admin, Finance Manager with company administration tasks.
You will be required to have your own transport and be able to use it for business use.
- Complete general office tasks such as data input, filing and archiving of paper records, photocopying, scanning, laminating, typing letters, answering the telephone, recording and posting letters, scanning documents and taking telephone messages as directed by Head of Human Resources and Data, Admin, Finance Manager.
- Provide administration support to branches and management team under the direction of the Group Operations Manager, Head of Human Resources and the Data, Admin, Finance Manager.
- Record, update and maintain company templates, databases and spreadsheets including the company asset list.
- Production and Monitoring invoices.
- Collect internal mail bags and ensure they are emptied on arrival at the office and are ready for re-distribution to branches.
- Produce marketing and recruitment materials, such as posters, booklets and leaflets.
- Manage all office and pharmacy procurement of stationery and to print and distribute stationery orders to each branch.
- Ensure van audits are undertaken at the appropriate intervals.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade of the position.
Driver (part time) 15 - 40 hours per week
To apply for any of the current vacancies below please send an email or letter with your CV to the Head of Human Resources at email@example.com and quote the job title.
For delivery and collection in and around the Weymouth & Portland area.
- have an excellent knowledge of Weymouth and Portland
- have a full clean driving licence
- be flexible, organised, reliable, and a team player
- have excellent customer care skills
- be patient, caring and considerate
Previous experience is not necessary as training will be provided.
Exact days/hours to be determined but will normally be during the week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. You will also be required to work additional hours to cover holiday/absence of the other driver (4 weeks per year).
You may be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders.
To apply please send a curriculum vitae and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01305 832321 for an application form.
DISPENSER LEVEL 2 OR 3 QUALIFIED
To work under the supervision of the pharmacist and/or registered ACT and carry out day to day activities connected with the preparation and supply of medicines. Provide advice to patients on the use of medicines as well as on general health and lifestyle matters
To manage a profitable healthcare retail offering, pharmacy and dispensing service providing business growth within defined professional and company standards.
PRE-REGISTRATION TRAINING PLACEMENT
- Pre-Registration Trainee Remuneration & Benefits Package 40 hour working week
- 2 Days exam leave
- 10 days Cross Sector hospital work placement (provided the local hospital continue to offer this)
- Study time by arrangement with your tutor.
- CPPE training evenings (Approx. 6-8 per year)
- PCT Training/other evening meetings (Approx. 6-8 per year)
- NPA Pre-registration Pharmacist training course. Following your qualification and registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council we will require you to work as a pharmacist at one of our Pharmacy branches for up to a further 24 months. This further appointment will be subject to our usual interview process for pharmacists and will be at our sole discretion, terminable on notice or otherwise as set out in your employment contract. Terms of pharmacist employment will be as below and a full contract of employment will be drawn up on your registration with the RPS.
- Salary to be the average paid by local branches of Boots, Lloyds and Rowlands pharmacies to newly qualified pharmacists.
- Four weeks holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
- GPHC fees reimbursed
- Shop discount and other benefits.